Thanks to people like you …
who care about the Indian River & Lakes region, we have been conserving land and protecting water quality for 20 years.
If you would like to join this special group of people, please consider making your gift to Indian River Lakes Conservancy today. You can help ensure that future generations will be able to enjoy more of our beautiful North Country woodlands and shorelines, wetlands and critical wildlife habitat, scenic vistas and peaceful hiking trails.
You can also reach us at email@example.com to become a sponsor or mail us a donation at Indian River Lakes Conservancy, PO Box 27, Redwood, NY 13679.
Your donations go right back to community and education programs:
- 2,500 acres of land maintained and protected since 1998
- 20 miles of groomed public trails, open year-round
- 36 scholarships awarded since 2002
- Grant matches for Lake Management graduate student research on the Indian River Lakes
- 44 newsletter publications
- Volunteer-built, solar-powered, trailside classroom on Redwood Hill for public education events
- 28 community events in 2019 including expert speakers, guided hikes, and public outings
- Ongoing water quality analysis in partnership with the local community
- Construction of an All Access Trail on Redwood Hill